For over 30 years Bald Eagle Landscaping offers more than just beautiful landscapes – we deliver lasting impressions for our customers. We have high standards and truly value our team and take pride in the work we provide. To strengthen our team, we’re seeking long-term employees that value the opportunity to grow with our business.
We are specialized in all forms of soft- and hardscaping. Working as a team to high standards and taking pride in the work we deliver is the key at Bald Eagle Landscaping.
If you are looking for an opportunity that promotes growth and provides hands on training, apply today to become a member of our team!
We have openings for motivated long-term employees in full-time and part-time positions for year-round employment. We will provide on the job training for those who would like to grow with the company. We have an opening for an Irrigation Technician. This position is a full-time career opportunity for a skilled irrigation professional who enjoys working outdoors.
- You are motivated, a quick learner and serious about advancing your career in the industry
- Minimum 2 years proven experience required
- Thorough knowledge of installing all aspects of a system
- Backflow inspection ticket an asset
- Up to date knowledge of municipal codes
- Prior knowledge of how low voltage landscape lighting systems work is an asset
What to expect
- Your duties will include Installation, Spring Start-up, Winterizing, Services, Repairs and Upgrades.
- You will professionally interact with customers to answer any questions they have about their irrigation system.
- You will diligently follow and apply safety protocols and safety checks of all tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- Must be able and willing to help in other areas of the landscaping project(s) as needed.
$25.00-$35.00 per hour
Our Team works a 40-hour condensed work week (Tuesday thru Friday); extra hours may be available to move a project forward.
WorkSafe BC approved clothing is required (steel toe boots, gloves, safety glasses and rain gear).
Successful candidate must have a valid BC driver’s license, reliable transportation, and cell phone.
To keep our crew members healthy and comfortable we require masks in our trucks. All trucks are equipped with hand sanitizers. Remote interview process in place.
Applications: Please apply with resume and references to this posting.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.